Partial Hospitalization – Kids
Our Children’s Partial Hospitalization (PH) is an intensive, nonresidential therapeutic treatment program. Partial Hospitalization is an alternative to, or step down from an inpatient treatment setting. The primary focus of the program is to stabilize and avert hospitalization for children and adolescents ages 4yo-18yo.
- The Partial Hospitalization Program is year around, Monday-Friday, from 8am-3pm.
- Participants must attend the PH program a minimum of 20 hours (at least 4 days) per week.
- PH treatment will typically range between 20- 40 days; however, more or fewer days may be approved based on need and medical necessity of the individual.
- Maximum client to staff ratio is 1:5 at all times.
During your child’s treatment in Partial Hospitalization, they will receive intensive therapeutic services using Evidence Based Techniques such as:
- Psycho-educational and Life Skills Groups
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Person Centered Treatment Planning
- Psychiatric Care and Medication Management
- DLA 20 Assessment to measure outcomes
- Indoor and Outdoor Therapeutic Recreational Activities
- Academic support through direct teach and online learning following Partial Hospitalization services.
For more information, contact the Director of the program at 501-620-5279